An Event Planner is a professional individual who is responsible for organizing and planning events. They may organized Charity Events, Business Conferences, Trade shows, Holiday Events, Fashion Shows, New Product launches and a host of other events. At UNIQUELY40 our event planners are extremely creative, organized and possess the most important thing in event planning and that’s “PEOPLE SKILLS.” When we plan an event, it’s about our clients and their attendees. Our clients’ needs and wants take precedence. Also, event planners need to develop business relationships and negotiate with a host of suppliers.
Our Event Planning Services
BUSINESS – CORPORATE MEETINGS
BUSINESS – CORPORATE CONFERENCES
BUSINESS – CORPORATE LUNCHEONS
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
WEBINAR FOR TRAINING AND MARKETING
SETTING UP BLOG RADIO INTERVIEWS
AUTHORS AND COACHES SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION BENEFIT DINNER AND DANCE
NOTE: Because of the nature of our business, our event planners do not plan Weddings, Bridal Showers and Bridal Parties.
Before our Event Planners handle any event, we ask prospective clients these main questions:
- What is the purpose of the event?
- When will it occur?
- How many days will the event run?
- How many guest will be attending?
- Who are the guests?
- Your budget? (MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE)
- What type of marketing, if any, should be done?
- What type of menus would you prefer?
- Do you have specific vendors you want our company to use?
- What type of hotel, if any, would you prefer your guests to stay in?
- What type of transportation, if any, are you willing to offer to and from your event?
- When these basic questions are answered then we proceed with planning your successful event.